25 Apr Zoom Conference Meeting: Hacks For Troubleshoot
Social distancing and lockdowns in the midst of the coronavirus crisis have constrained every one of us to remain inside, which implies that video conferencing has become a more important device than ever before when it comes to staying in touch with co-workers, friends, and family. You probably might have heard about many video conferencing apps. Zoom is one of the video conferencing apps that allows you to connect with up to 100 friends from the comfort of your home. This app even offers a lot of ways to make video conferences more fun-filled through its amazing virtual backgrounds.
Hey, are you planning to play party games online!!
Do you use Zoom and want to include less tech-savvy family members in the meeting? If you have trouble listening or navigating MIC/Speaker/Video during the Zoom conference, then you make it handy by adding a zoom meeting to your mobile.
- After joining a Zoom meeting, you will be prompted to join the audio automatically. If this prompt does not appear or you close it, tap Join Audio in the meeting controls.
- Tap Dial-In.
- Follow the instructions for dialing in:
– Select the country you’re calling from in the flag drop-down menu.
– Call one of the numbers provided.
– Enter your meeting ID followed by #.
– Enter your participant ID followed by #.
Here’s a hack for people who are less tech-savvy, create a contact on your phone like this, and share via Whatsapp!
Program following in your phone as ZoomCall by replacing “(content)” with the respective values i.e. numbers. (Zoom local phone number), (MeetingID)#, (Passcode)#.