26 May Useful SEO Plugins For WordPress in 2021
Posted at 05:20h
If you’re running a WordPress site
that is not SEO-friendly, then you are missing great opportunities for traffic and conversions. But do you know how to optimize your website for search engines, especially if you’re a beginner in the SEO
field? WordPress directory has a wide range of SEO plugin collections to take your site to next level.
Plugins are added to improve your website’s overall look, functionality, and efficiency. A website can install more than one plugin in order to enhance the user experience of the website. The website owner can use the plugins even if he/ she has the least knowledge of coding.
WordPress platform has over 55,000 plugins available on their plugin directory. However, the performance and efficiency of each plugin might vary. Some plugins will lower your page speed, some would be free, some will be available for free but you might have to upgrade it to use additional features, and some might be paid too.
Best SEO Plugins for WordPress in 2021
Now that we have discussed the importance of plugins, let’s check out the best plugins. Here are some SEO Plugins that best fit you and offer a budget-friendly way to implement your SEO strategies
- All In One SEO Pack
- Google XML Sitemaps
- Squirrly SEO
- Rank Math
- Yoast: Yoast is one of the popular SEO-friendly plugins in WordPress. This plugin has a feature to update SEO Titles, SEO descriptions, SEO Keywords to all the posts and pages of your website. One can set up the open graph Meta title and description for your social media. Yoast SEO plugins automatically generate Sitemaps for your website to make it easy for search engines to crawl and index your website. Yoast plugins have other features that include:
- Set Canonical URL
- Schema markups
- Templates for title and description
- Focus keywords
- Handle breadcrumbs
- Support for “noindex” content
- Access to free Yoast course
- All in One SEO Pack: This is one of the best WordPress SEO Plugins and can be used in alternate to Yoast. This plugin helps to improve search ranking without the need of learning any complicated SEO jargon.
This automatically generated Meta descriptions and titles for search engines. The plugin gives an option for you to customize your SEO setting for your business. AIOSEO displays an on-page analysis with an actionable checklist to optimize your posts and pages. Apart from these, the plugins have some additional features such as:
- Rich snippet Schema markup
- Smart XML Sitemaps
- SEO Health Check
- SEO for images
- AMP Support
- Duplicate content detection
- Advanced canonical URLs
- Ecommerce SEO
- Google XML Sitemap: If you’re only concerned about your site indexed by search engines, then this handy free plugin can be a great solution. The plugin generates XML sitemaps automatically and updates each time you publish the new content.
This tool majorly focuses on providing complete XML Sitemap to Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The best things in this plugin are:
- Newly published page automatically gets updated in the sitemap.
- Easy to use
- Once installed and customized the settings, you don’t have to do anything else.
- Squirrly SEO: This plugin is specially designed for SEO beginners. It generates real-time recommendations and helps to create successful SEO strategies for beginners. This plugin enables to optimization of the content based on the chosen target keywords. Apart from these features, it also provides competitor analysis with suggestions to improve. Following are few more features:
- Schema markup
- Free Coaching Sessions
- “Noindex” Options
- Advanced e-commerce features
- Google Analytics integration
- Sitemap XML
- Social Media monitoring
- SEO Press: SEOPress is a plugin that comes with a lot many features that helps you to fully optimize your site. One can customize the XML Sitemap, manage the redirections, and many more. The plugin is fully integrated with Google Analytics through which you can track your SEO efforts. Additionally, there are other features:
- Image SEO
- Social Media Marketing
- Dynamic titles and meta descriptions
- Canonical URLs
- Supports No indexing
- Support unlimited keywords
- Free SEO Tutorials
- Rank Math: Rank math plugin is the fastest-growing easy-to-use SEO Plugin in the WordPress community. This enables users to optimize the website with few clicks. The Plugin is integrated with your search console account and keyword ranking tools. Besides that, it has several other features:
- XML sitemap
- Optimize Meta Tags
- Supports unlimited keywords
- Local SEO Breadcrumbs
- Internal linking Suggestions
- Image SEO
- Schema markups
There are several such WordPress plugins and tools are available. The above-mentioned are the plugins that are available for free. If you want to use the additional features, you will have to upgrade to the premium version. Most of them choose Yoast SEO, Rank math and AIOSEO include almost similar feature sets. You only need one SEO Plugin on your site.